Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Smiles!

Who says money doesn't buy happiness??

ROFLMAO at that nonsense!

I got my tax refund this past week. Granted, this influx of fundage is only a temporary means to a better mood...but I'm gonna ride it for all it's worth, because I'm suddenly feeling like I haven't in, hmm, well, about a year. Since last year's refund, actually.

Anyhow, I have money in my pocket, the sun is shining (OMG, it's a miracle!), I am well stocked up on caffeinated beverages, my husband is making dinner when he gets home from being gone all day (double bonus!), and I have a beautiful, sunny bouquet of tulips on the corner of my desk from the kids yesterday.

Life doesn't get a whole lot better than this. I am so freaking happy!

That's all. Thought I'd share some sunshine instead of pouting for a change. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment