Saturday, February 7, 2009

I have Spring Fever!

Yesterday was an absolutely gorgeous day here in Cheesehead Country. We hit something like 35 degrees and the snow was melting and there were puddles and it was complete and utter fabulousness. The sun was shining and everything. My little heart sang and my hopes lifted...

And then I woke up this morning. Granted it's still in the low 30s temp-wise...but it's gloomy and blah and OMG, I am so sick of this! The funny thing is...I'd normally be a little depressed about this. I'm not a winter kind of gal, as I'm sure you guessed from my last post. But this year, however...I AM PISSED! I'm ready to claw someone's eyes out.

I'm not going to give up on the 'high' I had going on yesterday. Today I'm gonna do some cleaning...with lemonade and pineapple candles burning...with the radio cranked...in a pair of shorts even if that means I freeze my butt off... I'm gonna kick winter's ass one fingerprinted window and one dusty shelf at a time! GO ME!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment