Saturday, December 27, 2008

Check-In

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since I blogged last. Sure doesn't seem that long. Hope you didn't miss me too much. LOL J Of course, I was busy doing the holiday thing, as I'm sure everyone was. All in all, things were good, even though it hardly seems like December, let alone nearly the new year. I've decided that this year (well, Christmas anyhow) is pretty much just a wash. It came and went by too fast to enjoy, so there's nothing I can do now but wait for next year and hope it's better. J

So, onto the important stuff…this weeks goals. First, I have to say that I'm not entirely disappointed in what I accomplished last week. I wrote more than 3,500 words, but I didn't write every day. And a lot of what I wrote I already know I won't use. But…those words did help me understand my story better, so I can't say they were a total waste. And I also read some, but not as much as I hoped. That said, my goal this week is to finish up what I didn't do last week and then some.

  • Get to the halfway point of East of Eden and then some. Like the 2/3 mark, which would be something like page 475. I think. Don't hold me to it. LOL

  • Write 1K a day until Jan. 1, then write 2K a day for Romance Divas JaNoWriMo, or whatever they're calling it now. Yep, I'm out of my mind. Nothing new there. :D

  • Read and write my Girls on Books review before Thursday night, since I have to work lots this week.

  • Xmas stuff put away by next Saturday.

  • Call my boss who owns what used to be an equivalent to Curves (and is now not technically open…to the public anyway) to see if I can work out on the equipment, since my treadmill is jam packed with crayons and Hot Wheels cars and God only knows what else. L

What do you have going this week? Have you made your list of New Year's resolutions yet? (I'll post later in the week about mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment